| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nagpur/ Sonegaon in October is hot at 26.4 °C (79.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.7 °C (90.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- In October the average daily temperature range/ variation is 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry. Just 73mm (2.9in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:20 long and the longest day is 11:55 long with an average length of 11:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Nagpur/ Sonegaon October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Nagpur/ Sonegaon, India
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Nagpur/ Sonegaon:
- New Delhi, India - 852.7 kms (529.9 miles) NNW
- Agra, India - 682.4 kms (424.1 miles) N
- Kota, India - 556.6 kms (345.9 miles) NW
- Sagar, India - 307.3 kms (191 miles) N
- Ahmedabad, India - 696.3 kms (432.7 miles) WNW
- Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India - 380.4 kms (236.4 miles) WNW
- Akola, India - 214.2 kms (133.1 miles) WSW
- Mumbai/ Bombay, India - 695.7 kms (432.3 miles) WSW
- Pune, India - 614.2 kms (381.7 miles) WSW
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 410.5 kms (255.1 miles) S
- Belgaum (Sambre), India - 747.8 kms (464.7 miles) SW
- Goa, India - 833.7 kms (518 miles) SW